EEEK! I love these! THANK YOU! @brave-beatrice
well let’s see..
1) I love love love my hair. I always get compliments on it and I don’t do anything do it just shampoo and conditioner!
2) I love how much I’ve changed over the past few years, I’m so much more stronger and positive and I have never felt better! CHANGE IS GOOD EVERYONE!
3) I love that I’m caring. people say it’s a bad thing but I think it’s good to care, it shows a lot and I think like tris haha it’s a sign of abnegation because there is a lot of selfishness in this world and if we can all take it day by day to embrace some selflessness within us than the world would be a less bit so destructive.
4) hmmm this is so hard, but I guess I love how passionate I am about books! we learn so much from them and I have to say that they play a huge factor in my personality! books are just amazing!
5) errr. I guess I love that I don’t care what people think about me anymore. it’s an extremely hard goal to achieve because you are judged all the time and it takes a lot to simply ignore it and carry on with your life. BUT as long as you have lovely people such as friends and family in your life, then I think it gets a little easier. you also just have to love yourself. in the words of the beautiful person herself
“YOU DO YOU”. (Shailene Woodley)
"For some reason, my first thought is her, her wide eyes staring at me from the recesses of my memory.".-Four: A Divergent Collection